Monday, May 7, 2012

Meeting the Celebrities


If you have been a long-distance fan of Escape trailers, or have been an avid follower of Escapes on escapeforum.org, then perhaps you have also grown fond of Tammy and Reace, owners of Escape Trailer Industries, even if you have never met them in person. At least that has been my feeling. 

When we were first introduced to Reace at the factory, little did he know that for me it was far better than meeting a famous actor or sports star. In fact, I already held Reace and Tammy in high esteem because of the way they have built their company from scratch, and the high quality products and service they provide their customers. Not being one myself, I really admire risk takers, which is what I think you have to be to start your own successful small business. Reace and Tammy had definitely earned my respect during the build process. 

So, when I first spoke to Tammy in person and blurted out, “I feel like I’m meeting a celebrity!” she just laughed. She probably had no idea what I was talking about.


Tammy and Reace with our Escape 19

No comments:

Post a Comment